- Once we have received your application and all the required information, we will assign an application reference number and begin processing your application
- Administrative staff will validate your application and may revert to you for clarification if necessary
- When your application has been validated, it will be sent to a Clinician Reviewer for assessment
- Lists of applications are normally submitted for review on a weekly basis
- The Clinician Reviewer may request further information or clarification from you
- If your application is approved, we will send you a confirmation of approval by email
To close the process you must submit a Post Event Report no later than 3 weeks after the event has taken place. When issuing your approval, we will provide you with a one-off link to an online form where you can quickly submit a structured report.
Some approved events may be randomly selected for audit. The information you provided in the relevant Post Event Report will be reviewed and we may contact you for further clarification