- keep a record of attendees
- collect learner feedback forms from your attendees
- keep the record of attendees and feedback forms together safely for a period of 12 months from the date of activity too place - we may contact you at a later date asking for copies of this information
- send CPD attendance certificates to your attendees, preferably as email attachments, as soon as possible after the event
- you must put the attendee name on the certificate before sending
- the attendance certificate must display the full name and contact details of your organisation and the statement "This CPD recognition is accepted by all Irish Postgraduate Training Bodies"
- ensure that no industry sponsor company name, logo or corporate message appears on the attendance certificate
Download: Example External CPD Evidence Template