- Log in to www.rcpi.ie
- Navigate to ePortfolio
- Click “Create a new event”
- Choose “Add a Personal Development Plan”
- Date Occurred on is the start date for your plan
- End Date is the end date for your plan
- ideally, your plan dates should fall between 1 May and 30 April of the relevant Professional Competence year
- Pick the Professional Competence year you are planning for
- Use the form fields to create a plan that suits your needs
- Don’t forget to complete our learning needs survey (at the end of the form)
- Click "Submit"
Remember that your Personal Development Plan is not your actual record of participating in your required activities, it is a means to help you organise the time and resources in order to be able to participate. So whenever you complete a planned activity, don't forget to record it in the appropriate CPD or Audit/Quality Improvement form
Why do I need to create a Personal Development Plan?
Where is my Personal Development Plan?
What is the Learning Needs Survey?
Internal (Practice Evaluation and Development) CPD
How to Access ePortfolio for Professional Competence