How to get 5 CPD credits for your Personal Development Plan
Modified on: Sun, 1 May, 2022 at 10:09 PM
- Click “Create a new event”
- Choose “CPD”
- “Date Occurred on” is the start date for your CPD claim
- “End Date” is the end date for your CPD claim
- These dates need to fall between 1 May and 30 April for the relevant Professional Competence Year
- In the "CPD Categories" list, pick "Internal (Practice Evaluation and Development)"
- In the "Location" field, enter "Personal Development Plan"
- Add 5 Internal CPD Credits
- Choose the Domain that best suits you
- Click "Submit"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.