- Log in to www.rcpi.ie
- Navigate to ePortfolio
- Click “Create a new event”
- Choose “CPD”
- Date Occurred on is the start date for your CPD claim
- End Date” is the end date for your CPD claim
- These dates need to fall between 1 May and 30 April for the relevant Professional Competence Year
- Select the year you want to record from the dropdown list
- In the "CPD Categories" list, pick "Internal (Practice Evaluation and Development)"
- In the "Location" field, enter "Personal Development Plan"
- Add 5 Internal CPD Credits
- Choose the Domain of Good Professional Practice that best suits you
- Click "Submit"
Why do I need to create a Personal Development Plan
How to create a Personal Development Plan
Where is my Personal Development Plan?
Internal (Practice Evaluation and Development) CPD