How to add CPD to your ePortfolio
Modified on: Tue, 1 Nov, 2022 at 11:57 AM
- Log in to www.rcpi.ie
- Navigate to ePortfolio
- Click “Create a new event”
- Choose “CPD”
- Date Occurred on is the start date for your CPD claim
- End Date” is the end date for your CPD claim
- These dates need to fall between 1 May and 30 April for the relevant Professional Competence Year
- Select the year you want to record from the dropdown list
- In the "CPD Categories" list, pick the CPD category that is most appropriate for your educational activity. The choices are:
- Complete all the required fields
- You must select at least one Domain of Good Professional Practice that applies to your education activity
- It is possible to select up to 3 Domains, but you do not have to complete the second and third choices unless you feel the activity matches more than one Domain
- Attach your evidence document
- Click "Submit" at the top right of your screen
Is it necessary to attach evidence documents to your forms in ePortfolio?
What to do if your risr/ (Kaizen) form will not save
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.