How to record an Audit or Quality Improvement Project
Modified on: Tue, 1 Nov, 2022 at 11:57 AM
- Log in to www.rcpi.ie
- Navigate to ePortfolio
- Click “Create a new event”
- Choose “Audit or Quality Improvement”
- Date Occurred on is the start date for your Audit/Quality Improvement project
- End Date” is the end date for your Audit/Quality Improvement project
- These dates need to fall between 1 May and 30 April for the relevant Professional Competence Year
- Select the year you want to record from the dropdown list
- Complete all the required fields
- You must select at least one Domain of Good Professional Practice that applies to your project
- It is possible to select up to 3 Domains, but you do not have to complete the second and third choices unless you feel the activity matches more than one Domain
- Click "Submit" at the top right of your screen
What you need to know about Audit/Quality Improvement
What are the 8 Domains of Good Professional Practice?
Is it necessary to attach evidence documents to your forms in ePortfolio?
What to do if your risr/ (Kaizen) form will not save
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.