How to record an Audit or Quality Improvement Project
Modified on: Wed, 6 Jul, 2022 at 4:10 PM
- Log in to www.rcpi.ie
- Navigate to ePortfolio
- Click “Create a new event”
- Choose “Audit or Quality Improvement”
- Date Occurred on is the start date for your Audit/Quality Improvement project
- End Date” is the end date for your Audit/Quality Improvement project
- These dates need to fall between 1 May and 30 April for the relevant Professional Competence Year
- Select the year you want to record from the dropdown list
- Complete all the required fields
- You must select at least one Domain of Good Professional Practice that applies to your project
- It is possible to select up to 3 Domains, but you do not have to complete the second and third choices unless you feel the activity matches more than one Domain
- Click "Submit" at the top right of your screen
What you need to know about Audit/Quality Improvement
What are the 8 Domains of Good Professional Practice?
Is it necessary to attach evidence documents to your forms in ePortfolio?
What to do if your Kaizen form will not save
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.