Medics & Associates

What is my Personal Public Service Number (PPS)?
Your PPS is a 7 digit number ending with 1 or 2 letters at the end.  This number appears on your payslip as well as on other correspondence you may receive f...
Wed, 12 Jun, 2019 at 2:28 PM
How do I change my Address or Bank Account Details?
Please click here to update your bank details.
Wed, 12 Jun, 2019 at 10:00 AM
Managing your tax
You can sign in to myAccount to register RCPI. RCPI’s registration number 0053276Q. You will also be able to manage your taxes and view your tax rec...
Wed, 12 Jun, 2019 at 9:51 AM
How do I get Paid?
You will receive payment on the 25th of each month / quarter where applicable. If the 25th falls on a weekend it will be the earliest work day prior to that...
Thu, 13 Jun, 2019 at 6:34 AM
How do I get my payslip?
Our payroll company Ormsby and Rhodes will send you a validation email in advance of your first payslip – this is to ensure that your email address works. P...
Wed, 12 Jun, 2019 at 2:27 PM
Payroll Help and Support
Please contact our Payroll Department by Logging a Ticket Here Emailing: Telephoning: 01 863 9687 
Wed, 12 Jun, 2019 at 2:24 PM