f you are on the Supervised Division of the Medical Council Register and are practising in Ireland, choose a Scheme that suits your area of practice:
- Faculty of Occupational Medicine General Division Scheme
- Faculty of Paediatrics General Division Scheme
- Faculty of Public Health Medicine General Division Scheme
- Institute of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists General Division Scheme
- Institute of Medicine General Division Scheme (Medicine)
All of our General Division Schemes, except for the Institute of Medicine General Division Scheme, require a relevant Membership or Licentiateship qualification (or equivalent) such as MRCPI, LFOM, MFOM or MFPHMI.
If you are not sure which scheme is correct for you, visit How to choose a General Division Scheme
If you are on the General or Supervised Division and working in Occupational Medicine, Paediatrics, Public Health Medicine or Obstetrics and Gynaecology and do not meet the entry requirements for the relevant General Division Scheme, you can enrol on the Institute of Medicine General Division Scheme.
If you are not sure, our team will be happy to advise you, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket through the button above.