- Completed application form
- Medical Organiser Declaration: Signed by a doctor who holds Specialist Registration with the Irish Medical Council
- Invitation: Copy of the invitation in the form that it will be circulated to prospective attendees
- Website: url of the relevant web page. If it is necessary to log in to view the page, access details should be provided with the application
- Advertisement: Copy of advertisement design as it will appear in electronic and/or print media
- Learner feedback form: Example of the learner feedback form that will be provided to attendees. If an online form is used, a screenshot, the url and relevant login details must be provided with this application.
- Programme: Final programme as it will be presented to attendees including:
- details of faculty members, including their post and relevant experience
- titles of lectures, workshops and sessions
- start and end time of individual lectures, workshops and sessions
If the details above are not included in the programme, enter the details in the space provided on the application form. A provisional or draft programme will not be accepted
- Assessment fee at the relevant rate
Please remember that we cannot begin to process your application without all of the supporting material listed above.
If your application for CPD approval is on behalf of an Industry Sponsor (e.g. a pharmaceutical company or a medical device manufacturer), we need additional information to help us confirm the academic independence of the event - please see "PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY OR MEDICAL DEVICE MANUFACTURER - IMPORTANT INFORMATION" below